Home  //   About  //   Life  //   Homeschool  //   Recipes  //   Places to Play in PA  

Friday, November 19, 2010

Fall themed Birthday Party






the setup was fun and as always, budget friendly :) I actually used one of my older son's sheets for the tablecloth, bought the leaves fabric and then cut it up and stretched its uses, and made all the goodies and decorations myself. The cookies are a chocolate sugar cookie with orange icing, the cupcakes were pumpkin pie with cream cheese icing, pumpkin pie with a pumpkin on top, pb and chocolate brownies, and then I also set out some candy corn and carmel corn.

2 comments:

angie said...

Fall-abulous, Becky! I love the banner garland. And the baked goods are over the top. Hope your "baby" had a wonderful birthday.

Becky said...

thanks angie-- I think he did :)

LinkWithin